A witch electrocuted in Benin, Edo state - Video

Loading...
A witch has has it' waterloom when it was caught and electrocuted by electric wire in a pole. The story was shared by a facebook user. Sandra Carlson who said that the witch which she poured "Holy ghost fire" turned out to be an animal, Koala.

 Watch video in this link
She wrote on facebook
“This Just happened this morning at benin city EDO state Nigeria this is a witch that hang on a pole holy ghost fire Just fall on this witch any witch that is coming to our home to destroy us shall be destroy by the holy ghost fire AMEN”

See video here




Loading...

No comments

Leave a Reply